Friday, May 15, 2009

twitter or why technology is awesome

I had been hearing very excessively about twitter recently on the copious amounts of BBC news that we have been listening to and so I thought that I'd give it a try. And its incredible...by some sort of magic, Jon and I will, with our cell phone, in a little village in West Africa be able to give day to day updates on this blog and on facebook on the happening chez nous for anyone interested, very bored, or in need of some good old fashioned procrastination.

If you take look to the right of our blog, there is a running tally of things I have been sending with my phone. This is very cool. I am a very lame, uninformed geek and the internet is magic.

Not too much new on the home front but since I was in town I thought that I would let everyone know that we are stil alive and kicking. I head back to site tomorrow to get working in the garden and get ready for the end of school. June is going to be a very busy month too with girls conference, a lifeskills (HIV/AIDS) training and the welcoming of our new training group!! So, I'm not sure how often we will be able to update. But now, with twitter, we can write little notes in the meantime so everyone knows whats going on in our crazy little lives.

Love you all and miss you tons! Hope all is well!
Kim and Jon

No comments: